Supporting student and organizational growth.
BDO’s sixth annual benchmarking survey helps nonprofit leaders gauge the health of their organization against industry peers. While colleges and universities are incubators of innovation and often a springboard for the next generation of leaders, they are not immune to economic volatility, the increasingly competitive talent landscape and – for smaller institutions – declining student enrollment.
Data-backed insights explore how colleges and universities plan to forge ahead amid such challenges. Dive into key themes covered in the report, including:
- Strategies to improve student retention and enrollment.
- How higher education institutions are attracting and retaining talent.
- Opportunities to strengthen financial health.
- The risks and rewards of remote and hybrid learning.
- Mitigating cybersecurity threats.
Download the Report