Developing a Roadmap for a Fully Optimized Tax Function
The demands on tax departments have become increasingly challenging to manage. Today’s business environment presents new, complex factors that are driving the need for tax department optimization, including:
- Increasing complexity in tax-technical areas.
- Reductions and constraints on workforce/headcount.
- Need for speed and performance.
- Demand for greater transparency and comparability.
- Voluminous and complex global tax reporting requirements.
Internally developed, antiquated spreadsheet models contain inefficiencies and risks and cannot support current tax reporting demands. Transforming the tax function helps businesses recognize valuable time and cost-savings, make smarter decisions faster, and react and respond more quickly to new regulatory obligations and changing market forces. This is where BDO can help with a free Tax Process Assessment.
Request a Tax Process Assessment
We will respond in 1-2 business days.