Facing uncertainty and volatility in 2023
Despite the new and ongoing risks that pose a threat to their organizations, middle market CFOs see opportunities on the horizon. Capitalizing on them will require critical business decisions over the coming year.
As a business leader, you have many pressing questions to answer in 2023:
- What can you do to meet the ongoing challenges of supply chain disruption, economic volatility and geopolitical uncertainty?
- How can strategies like ESG and cost optimization help your company build organizational resilience?
- The pandemic accelerated many changes to the workplace — but are they permanent? If so, how can you adapt?
- Despite the slowdown in M&A activity, are there still dealmaking opportunities to pursue?
- How will new regulations impact your tax footprint and strategic business decisions?
The 2023 BDO CFO Outlook Survey offers critical insights to support strategic decision-making and help your company thrive. Read on to learn how 625 middle market CFOs are navigating market turbulence and investing in resilience in the new year.
Download the Report
Here’s a sneak peek at what middle market CFOs have to say: